The through type feeder clamp is a kind of combined fixture, it’s mainly applied to communication cable, power cable and optical cable. The plastic power cable clamp is made of polypropylene, which possesses good impact resistance and chemical resistance, it can protect the cable effectively. The metal part is made of stainless steel, which possesses acid proof and high tenacity. Through the bolt to adjust the clamping force, can prevent the cable to slide.
Brand Name: AoGuLi Cable
Model Number: 6*16-17mm
Product name: cable clamp
Material: Stainless Steel+Plastic
Application: cable /fiber/telecommunication
Item: Cable Fitting
Clamping Force: ≥10N (Cable Dia.≤16mm) /20N (Dia.16-2
Surface treatment: Galvanization
Plastic Compression Strength: ≥350N (Cable Dia.≤16mm) ≥800N (Cable Dia.>16mm)
Cable Clamp Application
Down-lead clamp for tower
1. The downlead clamp for tower is usedx to fix the cable tower, the splice tower and terminal in the down-lead to the closure. Each 2 meters is suppliedx with a set. power cable clamp
2. It is used to fix the tension tower. Each tower is supplied with 2 sets.
Down-lead clamp for pole power cable clamp
1. The downlead clamp for pole is used to fix the cable to the splice pole and triminal pole in the down-lead to the closure. Each 2 meters is supplied with 1 set.
Type Of Cable Clamp
Cable Clamp Feature
1. Allows the clamp to cover a broad cable range. This feature reduces the customer’s stocking requirements when dealing with numerous cable diameters . power cable clamp
2. The clamp has four attachment options that provide the versatility needed when dealing with a variety of wood or steel poles and lattice towers.power cable clamp
3. Allows the clamp to cover a broad cable range. Normal spacing for downlead clamps are six to eight feet.