Load Break Elbow Connectors Application
- For connection of polymeric cable to transformers, switchgear, motors and other equipment with a pre-moulded separable connector.
- For indoor and outdoor installations.
Load Break Elbow Connectors Structure
- Conducting Rod: Tin-plated copper pin screws into the conductor contact with the supplied hex key.
- SEMI-CONDUCTIVE INSERT: Molded EPDM conducting rubber screen controls electrical stress.
- Insulation: Molded EPDM insulating rubber is formulated and mixed in-house to ensure high quality.
- Pulling Eye: Encapsulated stainless steel pulling eye with a decent to position the bail.
- Capacitive Test Point: Capacitive test point provides means to check circuit status. Molded EPDM conducting rubber cap provides a watertight seal.
- Stress Relief: The configuration of the outer shielded and the cable adapter provide cable stress relief.
- Cable Adapter: The sized opening provides and interface fit to maintain a watertight seal.
- Grounding Eye: Molded into the external screen for connection of an earth wire.
- SEMI-CONDUCTIVE SHIELD: Molded EPDM conducting rubber mates with the cable screen to maintain screen continuity and ensure that the assembly is at earth potential.
Load Break Elbow Connectors Features
- Provides a fully screened and fully submersible separable connection when mated with the proper bushing or plug.
- Built-in capacitive test point to determine the circuit status or install a fault indicator.
- No minimum phase clearance requirements.
- Mounting can be vertical, horizontal, or any angle in between.